REPAIRS RESPONSIBILITY - What residents are responsible for:-
- Toilet seat
- Plugs and chain
- Door numbers/plates
- Door bell
- Broken/cracked glass in door (we will board up to make safe if necessary and possibly recharge).
- Internal doors including handles, locks, bolts and hinges
- External door – lost keys/keys broken in lock
- Broken glass in window (we will board up to make safe if necessary and possibly recharge).
- Broken glass panels (we will board up to make safe if necessary and possibly recharge).
- Lost keys to window locks (keys will be provided when you move in)
- Cooker repairs (cookers are gifted to residents when they move in)Kitchen fittings provided by the resident
- Replacing light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, starters, plugs and tripped fuses (excludes sealed bathroom units)
- Blocked drains, toilets, sinks/wash hand basins, baths etc (excludes communal drains)
- Plugs and chains
- Washing machine fittings and hoses
- Garden sheds (including base)
- Painting and treating of fences
- Floor coverings
- Internal decoration