98% of residents surveyed agreed that our advisors are friendly, helpful and treated you with respect.
Getting in touch
We are here to help you on all matters relating to your home and community. Our Customer Care Team are trained to deal with all of your queries. They will listen to you and try to find a solution there and then.
What can our Customer Care Team help you with?
- general enquiries
- basic housing advice
- repair requests and repairs questions
- arranging to pay low-level rent arrears and rent arrears questions
- taking rent payments through Callpay
- rent account enquiries
- rent statement requests
- payment card requests
- reporting problems about new properties
- transferring your call to other departments
- setting up Direct Debit payments
Why not log onto MyHomeOnline and view your rent account whenever you want to; pay your rent; report a repair which isn't an emergency; and update your personal information: REGISTER NOW.
You can call us on:
0300 1234 009
Calls to 0300 numbers cost no more than a call to UK landline numbers beginning in 01 or 02 and are part of inclusive minute packages from mobile and landline operatives.
Submit an online form:
Email us at:
Or write to us:
Whitwick Business Centre